Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 6 months ago

Am I fat? Give me your opinion...?

I’m 5’5 and 128 lbs don’t lie to me just tell me the truth, I already know I’m not skinny...

not at all fat. i think the only one who can say for sure if you are at a healthy weight will be your doctor. as long as you are healthy and happy, your weight doesn't matter that much. Yeah, some people are jerks and make fun of our bodies. But ignore them because they are just shaming themselves when they say mean things. You are beautiful in your own way. We all are. weight is just a number that some people like to judge others or themselves on. You're beautiful no matter your size. what matters is your health and happiness.

normal healthy, not fatty.

No way friend. You're in your healthy range. But everyone is different and how weight can sit on ya is different. If you're not happy with your body shape, try some light exercises that target the areas you wanna fix (ie. Crunches for midbody, or running/jogging for general fitness)

Nah you ain't bro I'm 5'5 and I'm 156 your good

normal, healthy. You are certainly not fat

no you are a healthy weight for you height. I am 5'3" and 140 and still a healthy weight for my height! <3

That's not fat. You're at a good weight for your height. If you were in the 150s then no offense then you would be overweight from your height. Unless if it was all muscle.

• kelvin

my opinion is your nowhere near fat

You're at a good weight when you feel comfortable about your own body. I can't give advice or tell you whether you're "fat". But 128 pounds isn't heavy

Cant see the picture for some reason

• Can6 months agoReport

Ion think there is one