Does AirPods cause cancer?

I’ve had my AirPods for a few months and my mother stopped and told me using both AirPods at the same time can cause cancer due to radiation exposure.... as well as the Dove Deodorant, which is an antiperspirant.. says can cause cancer as well. I’m appreciative of the info, but during research it appears that... show more I’ve had my AirPods for a few months and my mother stopped and told me using both AirPods at the same time can cause cancer due to radiation exposure.... as well as the Dove Deodorant, which is an antiperspirant.. says can cause cancer as well.

I’m appreciative of the info, but during research it appears that just about everything can cause cancer,.. even the sun.
Would you go through extra steps to avoid possibly getting cancer? Besides avoiding tobacco, alcohol, and maintaining a healthy diet and exercising...