Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 5 months ago

spiritual speaking are you covered by the blood of the lamb?

Favorite Answer

YES aren't we ALL

but not that so call Christian wolf,

he racist so no

Only to the extent that I repent of my sins (regret them, give them up, make what amends I can, and replace them with good works).

• Jake

A person can know many truths by reciting the rosary each day with care.

Yes.

John 3:16 (NRSV)

16 “For God so loved the world that he gave his only Son, so that everyone who believes in him may not perish but may have eternal life.

John 6:28-29 (NRSV)

28 Then they said to him, “What must we do to perform the works of God?” 29 Jesus answered them, “This is the work of God, that you believe in him whom he has sent.”

Romans 10:9 (NRSV)

9 because[a] if you confess with your lips that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.

1 John 5:13 (NRSV)

13 I write these things to you who believe in the name of the Son of God, so that you may know that you have eternal life.

John 11:25-26 (NRSV)

25 Jesus said to her, “I am the resurrection and the life.[a] Those who believe in me, even though they die, will live, 26 and everyone who lives and believes in me will never die. Do you believe this?”

Update: Per someone's answer, I should add the following:

Galatians 5:6 (NRSV)

6 For in Christ Jesus neither circumcision nor uncircumcision counts for anything; the only thing that counts is faith working[a] through love.

1 Thessalonians 1:3 (NRSV)

3 remembering before our God and Father your work of faith and labor of love and steadfastness of hope in our Lord Jesus Christ.

Ephesians 2:8-9 (NRSV)

8 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and this is not your own doing; it is the gift of God— 9 not the result of works, so that no one may boast.

Yes. (plus 15 characters).

Yes, I just cut off the head of a little lamb. It was fun.

If I were covered in blood, I'd take a shower.

Yup and surrounded by His set apart angels.

I don't really have a problem with people's beliefs - but Christians have always freaked me out when they start going on and on about 'blood'.

But do you dare to drink of the blood of the lamb?