So this stuff I am seeing on the 'net about storming Area 51 to find the aliens or whatever, got to be a joke, right?

• Tom
    1 year ago

Of course----As there is plenty of time and warning, the Government would have no problem moving the UFOs and Aliens out of the area, way before anybody tried to get in,

• 1 year ago

I hope it is a joke. Or else there are going to be a lot of people killed.

• revolt my children! cause chaos abundant!

muahahahaaa, give the bigwigs something to thing abouutttttt

• 1 year ago

On the vid I watched, they even gave a date as I think September 23. A bit daft as they are telling the army when to be there. So wait until the 24th.

• 1 year ago

US ARMY will not allow that!

https://youtu.be/dmuyLIrSjxI

Youtube thumbnail

• 1 year ago

I am sure there are some silly people that are daft enough to take it seriously.

I hope they are not hurt, just rounded up and taken to 're-education camps'.

• 1 year ago

Do people think that government officials don't read internet posts? Anyone planning a surprise attack would be stupid to post it online!

• 1 year ago

No some people are really going to do it I'm sure, if for no other reason than to be in the news

• Lydia
    1 year ago

Yes it is a joke made by Rosie O'Donnell