Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingParenting · 4 months ago

How would you feel if your mom saw you naked?

I’m a teen and my mom saw me naked by accident and I feel humiliated.

13 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    4 months ago
    Best Answer

I’m a girl and my mom sees me naked all the time and I don’t care at all. I assume you’re a boy so it’s a little different. Anyway, it really isn’t as big of a deal as you think it is.

Source(s): Age 16
  • 4 months ago

I completely understand. As a teen, you're self-conscience of everything and your mom is, well, your mom. However, as hard as it can be to understand, your mom used to be a teen and has seen other people naked so it's probably not that big of a deal to her. If the situation is bothering you, it would be better to just admit to your mom how you feel. Generally, it's better to talk about your feelings than to bottle them up inside. You didn't really explain what happened but maybe you two can talk about a way to make sure it won't happen again.

• Fred
    Lv 7
    4 months ago

Get a life as it is no big deal.

• Joe
    Lv 5
    4 months ago

Of course you feel funny. People grow up knowing what is and isn't appropriate. It's not appropriate for a teen boy to walk around naked in front of your parents, but mistakes do happen. It's more of a big deal to you, but it really isn't to them. Go ahead and feel funny and awkward for a few days and then get over it. Girls are a bit different. They are more relaxed and comfortable with their bodies in front of their moms, but I'm guessing you're a guy. That's a horse of a different color !

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Marla
    Lv 7
    4 months ago

I would feel fine. There is no reason to feel humiliated. Your mom saw you naked many times as a child.

• Anonymous
    4 months ago

Not a big deal dude. She's seen it all already. You might feel embarrassed or a bit shocked, but trust me, she isn't phased by it at all. You'll forget all about it in a day or two.

• Anonymous
    4 months ago

Listen, pal, your mom has already seen you naked hundreds of times, including when she gave birth to you. You just don't remember them, that's all. It happens, and it's nothing to get alarmed about. You weren't born with clothes on, and you couldn't bathe yourself as an infant or toddler. She did that for you, or your dad did. So there's nothing that she saw that she hasn't already seen at some point. YOU are the one who needs to GROW UP some and recognize that your body is nothing to be ashamed of.

• Anonymous
    4 months ago

I'd be humiliated too, and that's perfectly normal. For some reason though, that logic doesn't apply to my mom, as she'll walk through the hallway naked with no care.

• 4 months ago

She saw me naked when I was a baby.

• Anonymous
    4 months ago

She's seen you naked all your life.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.