does NSVT produce a pulse of normal intensity?

Last night and this morning during sexual activity my heart kept producing premature beats and runs of 3-4 fast strong beats in a row. I was able check my pulse during these runs and noticed that my pulse was not weaker during the runs, it was just faster. In fact, the fast beats had a forceful pulse. Does this indicate supraventricular origin or could v-tach cause strong pulse if it's a short episode 3-4 beats?

This is likely not VT - as VT is usually quite symptomatic even with short runs and usually exhibits quite high rates (usually at least 130 and usually much higher than that, say around 150). Would most likely be mutliple PVCs. (which can be brought on by anything that tends to excite the heart and increase heart rate in general) That said, VT will also result in a weak, thready pulse because of the fact that V-tach involves rates so fast that the ventricles are having a hard time getting enough "fill" time and therefore poor perfusion is characteristic of VT. Therefore, whats going on there is that the underlying rhythm is definitely Supraventricular in origin, and most likely PVCs which are in and of themselves always ventricular in origin as PVCs always take root in one of the bundle branches.

Buy Oxymorphone online, Order Oxymorphone online, Oxymorphone

https://pharmaceuticalneeds.com/shop/buy-oxymorpho...

NO, it indicates you were having sex. Who stops to check their pulse during sex?

• I have an arrhythmia. I had a baseline pulse of 150-160 bpm and it abruptly shot up to 200+ bpm for short episodes of 3-4 beats.