My friend recently gave birth (had no idea she was pregnant) should I reach out or take it as a sign to not to?

One of my long time friends gave birth, I was shocked as I saw it on Facebook last week. I had no idea she was pregnant and am surprised she never reached out to tell me. I feel if she did not do this she is not interested in keeping in touch. I have not spoken to her in about 10 months, last time I saw her was at... show more One of my long time friends gave birth, I was shocked as I saw it on Facebook last week. I had no idea she was pregnant and am surprised she never reached out to tell me. I feel if she did not do this she is not interested in keeping in touch. I have not spoken to her in about 10 months, last time I saw her was at my wedding. I was in her wedding a year before I had mine, and I did not ask her to be in my wedding and felt awkward about it, so I did not talk to her much during my wedding planning process. I have not heard from her since I got married.