Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 6 months ago

What should I do about the lunatic who hit my car yesterday?

Me and my friend were hanging out at a tight parking lot at a store last night chatting with each other. This guy pulls off between us and scratches our cars. We shouted at him and told him he had all that space to exit. He responded with no he didn’t because our cars were jammed between his and he didn’t have enough space to actually maneuver far away from between us to pull out without hitting our cars. From closer look, it turns out he really didn’t have quite enough space to work with. So he told my friend she needs to move her van and he’ll settle things with the both of us. The guy seemed nice, friendly, laid back, and easy going. So after she moves, he quickly pulls out and takes off out of the parking lot as fast as possible so we couldn’t get his license plate. She doesn’t care about her rear-end getting paint scratched since it was already scratched from the start. But I care about mines! He promised he was going to work things out with us, but immediately left us at tough luck.

What should I do? I hate liars and I hate my paint damaged car!

😄🤣

If you didn't get his license plate number, you can't do anything about it. You can try asking for the store surveillance camera footage to see if they caught it?

Otherwise, let this be a lesson.

1. No one hangs out in the parking lots unless you're asking for trouble.

2. We were taught young to park far where your car doesn't get dinged or scratched because it's more open space the farther out you park. Do that from now on.

check if the store has any cctv camera's around to get the licence plate, if not, then report to the police and maybe they might be able to find the person if you give the make and model of the van, and the description of the dude who was driving - though i doubt they'd legally be able to show you pictures of random people with that kind of car, but never know lol :P

(edit: if it comes down to police involvement, i'm pretty sure once they find the dude with the van, they just match up where the damage/scratch marks are....so long as the dude doesn't own a auto panel beaters shop haha)