Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentMilitary · 6 months ago

Is anyone REALLY driving out to Area 51 "to find em aliens"?

I think some idiots and snowflakes might be dumb enough to. Hopefully they will not violate the security and boundaries of that facility or I am afraid they are in for a rough time. I have attached an article surrounding some protesters that violated the boundaries of another federal facility that you might want to read. It's not very long but will drive home the point I think why this is not a good idea. Violators will be arrested and prosecuted in a federal court under federal law which is not the same thing as civilian courts and civilian law and someone just trespassing on someone else's property or you even trespassing on state property. The military and DoD will be forced to react to this in the strongest possible way to deter others in the future from flash mob type events and federal property and prosecuting them to the fullest extent possible.

https://www.latimes.com/archives/la-xpm-1985-03-28...

I am sure there will be at least one person give it a try. After all, there was a guy kooky enough to actually believe the Q-Anon thing and go to Planet Pizza to free the sex slaves. Only the very fit and prepared have any chance to cover that much desert on foot even without someone trying to stop them.

They will all be illegal aliens on military property.

I put the over / under of actually showing up at 27

A good friend of mine is driving out there (flying actually) to interview people and make a short documentary of the event. He's interested in the people, not the "aliens." He's a noted videographer. He worked on the Discovery series "Deadliest Catch."

Oh I am sure some flakes are on their way .

iuhuihiuhhuihuiuhuhuhiuhihuiuhuhuihuh