Why do some people get so mad that some on the bible disprove of gay?

God doesnt keep gays out of heaven. Jesus said to the guy to follow 10 commandment, then he told another to love god with all your heart and to love your neighbor as yourself. That's plain and simple. God in the old testament said practicing gay acts is a abomination. You notice he said practicing gay acts... show more God doesnt keep gays out of heaven. Jesus said to the guy to follow 10 commandment, then he told another to love god with all your heart and to love your neighbor as yourself. That's plain and simple.

God in the old testament said practicing gay acts is a abomination. You notice he said practicing gay acts and not being gay. There is a difference. But even if he mean both it's only because that's not what he made us for.

When I read it I see, god created Male and female to be partners. He gave a Male a penis and female a vagina. A penis was created to go into a vagina. Any other use is unnatral like sticking it in a gas tank. It's not meant to go in our butts. But as of human we are meant to rebel and do other things. God doesnt creat it for that purpose but chooses not to interfere while still inviting you home. and let me say again the 10 commandments does not apposed gay people.

The story of girona and gormora, wrong names. The only reason why god destroyed that town was the men in that town raped, killed. Molested others. Not because they were gay but evil. They just happened to be gay. And again they practiced gay acts which is considered a abomination because that's not how god made us. But they wanted to raped the 3 Angel's who visited that town just for 5 min. If that's not evil th hen what is.

The numbers and names may not but accurate so just ignore it and answer my question.