Why do some people get so mad that some on the bible disprove of gay?

God doesnt keep gays out of heaven. Jesus said to the guy to follow 10 commandment, then he told another to love god with all your heart and to love your neighbor as yourself. That's plain and simple.

God in the old testament said practicing gay acts is a abomination. You notice he said practicing gay acts and not being gay. There is a difference. But even if he mean both it's only because that's not what he made us for.

When I read it I see, god created Male and female to be partners. He gave a Male a penis and female a vagina. A penis was created to go into a vagina. Any other use is unnatral like sticking it in a gas tank. It's not meant to go in our butts. But as of human we are meant to rebel and do other things. God doesnt creat it for that purpose but chooses not to interfere while still inviting you home. and let me say again the 10 commandments does not apposed gay people.

The story of girona and gormora, wrong names. The only reason why god destroyed that town was the men in that town raped, killed. Molested others. Not because they were gay but evil. They just happened to be gay. And again they practiced gay acts which is considered a abomination because that's not how god made us. But they wanted to raped the 3 Angel's who visited that town just for 5 min. If that's not evil th hen what is.

The numbers and names may not but accurate so just ignore it and answer my question.

• Jake
    Favorite Answer

A person can better know the true meanings of Bible verses by reciting the rosary each day with care.

The thing is that this is your interpretation of it, which is a wrong interpretation based upon linguistics. The text you rely on has this at the begining of the chapter: "speak to the CHILDREN OF ISRAEL and say..." The problem is that Christians are NOT what is meant here (They didn't exist yet at the time of the writing) , but rather the text is talking to the JEWS. Unless you are a jew none of the rest of the chapter applies to you, plain and simple, because it wasn't written to or for you.

• Brigh5 months agoReport

What the hell are you talking about. That's like you telling me I'm not black without telling me why

Why when someone says something positive about trans it's automatically correct? When you say something that doesn't directly praise them then you accused of violence? Why are they such annoying, perverted snowflax?

God doesn't exist. I've read the Bible: it's batsh!t crazy and completely immoral so I'm not very bothered by what it thinks.

• Tor5 months agoReport

Your going straight to hell.

"Why do some people get so mad that some on the bible disprove of gay?"

The Bible can be twisted to say everything is bad. That's what bigots do, they use the Bible to justify their prejudice and bigotry.

"Jesus said to the guy to follow 10 commandment,"

Explain to me why evangelicals support Donald Trump who has broken most of those Commandments.

"A penis was created to go into a vagina. Any other use is unnatral like sticking it in a gas tank. It's not meant to go in our butts."

So what about all the straight couples that engage in anal sex?

• Brigh5 months agoReport

Pulm to my head and again like I said sticking it up the butt is unnatral rather its straight or gay

"But I say unto you, That whosoever looketh on a woman [or man] to lust after her hath committed adultery with her already in his heart" (Matthew 5:28).

First show me that you understand the difference between 'prove' and 'disapprove'. They have no connection.

Why? Because that belief leads Christians to treat gays like scum, to kick gay teens out of the house, to mistreat them horribly in public, to deny them the rights everyone should have. Christians even feel entitled to beat gays up and leave them for dead, thinking they're doing God's work.

god, jesus, heaven --- all imaginary.

"God in the old testament said practicing gay acts is a abomination."

Even if it was god's inerrant word, SORRY -- those parts were edited (along with hundreds of other parts of the BuyBull) -- and the original BuyBull texts never made any mention of homosexuality. EVER. UNTIL the edits came later.

======================

"It's not meant to go in our butts"

Look, you ignorant whore. Let's stop pretending that gay guys are the only ones

who engage in "putting things where they don't belong"

1. In sheer numbers alone, straights engage in far more anal sex than gays do.

2. The penis wasn't constructed sexually to go into the MOUTH either, but WHOA, want to start

counting, again, how much that happens with us straights?

3. Breasts are for the nutritional needs of infants. But WHOA -- how many times are they in

the mouths of adults?

4. Lesbians virtually have no anal sex at all -- so, GFY.

Just stop your bigoted crap now. And grow the hell up.

Your veiled attempts to "appear" pro-gay fail at every level.

ESPECIALLY at the intellectual level.

• Brigh5 months agoReport

Rather its straight or gay like I said a penis is meant to go one place only. Any other use is unnatral and not what God created it for. Rather its straight sex or gay

You err in that no reprobate will enter the Kingdom of God: Rom 1:25-32

25 Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed forever. Amen.

26 For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:

27 And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompense of their error which was meet.

28 And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things, which are not convenient;

29 Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers,

30 Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents,

31 Without understanding, covenant breakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful:

32 Who knowing the judgment of God, that they, which commit such things, are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.

KJV

http://counselfreelight.homestead.com/Roberts.html

• Tor5 months agoReport

Paul here is talking about homosexuality INSIDE the context of ancient Greek and Roman culture. It has some semblence of the majority of gays today that tend to choose to sleep around. However, these verses have nothing to do with gays that practice a more traditional monogamous relationship.