joshua
Lv 4
joshua asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 6 months ago

Democrats. If we’re being honest, isn’t AOC and Bernie the only two politicians in the Democratic Party that resonates with the youth?

Pretty much any other Democrat politician is thought of as merely the best of two evils.

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 6 months ago

As a non-Democrat, I must share with you that I sincerely hope that you are correct.

• Login to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    6 months ago

And they will endorse the candidate they believe will represent their values the best.

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

LOL... that's the point.

Resonate with those who have no skin in the game.

...i.e.... The majority of the population.

• 6 months ago

Kamala, Pelosi, and all of the other centrists are just like Hillary, Schultz and Brasil who ruined the party for corporate interests and helped Trump win 2016 by forcing our Senator Sanders who was the only Real Democrat

Pelosi is an insider trader and a liar who attacks her own Party while voting not to impeach trump.

Dino Dems are not Democrats

• EdWinter
      Lv 7
      6 months agoReport

If Bernie's a democrat, then I'm the Tooth Fairy.

No, Brooklyn Boy would fit right in with Corbyn's crew, and the last thing they are is democrats.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 6 months ago

All 24 of them would be the lesser of two evils, but that's not the point.

• 6 months ago

If that is the case, the youth are doomed. Along with this nation the inhabit.

They are getting older, but not maturing.

• joshua
      Lv 4
      6 months agoReport

No I think you just stuck in your ways and refuse to listen to anything that challenges your beliefs

• 6 months ago

They are the problem is the older folks hate them

• 6 months ago

If that's what our youth is thinking then God help us.... The woman's heart is in the right place but some of the stuff she says makes my fur cringe!

• 6 months ago

No, not at all.

Sanders does to a degree, but AOC doesn;t resonate at all. She is driving the youth away from the Democratic Party, and is unlikely to succeed when she tries to reelection. The polls are condeming her. Severely.

• joshua
      Lv 4
      6 months agoReport

AOC is Driving youth away? Curious, how old are you?

• 6 months ago

...And with the antisemitic Nazis who comprise the democrat base.

• ...Show all comments
    • joshua
      Lv 4
      6 months agoReport

Yet you still can’t find me a quote to prove your position. Instead this not so clever dodge. See we both know you’re just a partyline hack who’s going off political propaganda. Why do you pretend otherwise

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.