Tryn to buy a car but the guy who owns the car doesn’t have the pink slips but have the bill of sales but his name isn’t on the bill of sale?

25 Answers

Relevance
  • mom
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

I would never buy a car that someone was selling. I rather go to an honest place that sells cars. something sounds fishy about this man. do not give him any money or you will never get the money back

• Login to reply the answers
  • zipper
    Lv 6
    6 months ago

My advice to you is RUN! If his name is not on the bill of sale and he does not have the title, that is pure trouble for you if you buy it. I mean big trouble. RUN< RUN" RUN DON"T WALK RUN!

• 6 months ago

You can not sell a vehicle unless you are the owner. The only thing that will show you are is a clear title in your name. A bill of sale means nothing.

• May
    Lv 5
    6 months ago

Then run, do not walk away from this con as fast as your little legs will carry you

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 6 months ago

Then he doesn't own the car. And even if you give him money, you won't own the car. The person who owns the car is the person who has the pink slip or the person whose name is on the the bill of sale. It's not the guy trying to sell the car.

If you pay, the best possible outcome is that you will have merely wasted your money and basically given him a gift and gotten nothing in return. The other possibility is that you could go to jail or prison.

• 6 months ago

If the guy doesn't have a clean title for the car run.

• 6 months ago

RUN.. No pink, no sale.

• 6 months ago

Don't buy it. He cannot prove he owns it.

• 6 months ago

Don't walk away René, RUN!!!!

• JetDoc
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

RUN AWAY! Go find some other car to buy from a LEGAL owner.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.