What if I cooled off after a 2year relationship? I think I love him for the memories and who he was back then but not for who he is now..?

Nothing is awfully wrong with him it s just that he changed a bit and in a bit of crises with identity and other stuff in life.. and it wouldn t be cool if I live him just because he is in the mess and in the middle of fixing it.. I still see his qualities I just feel unsecure about my feelings towards him. I just... show more Nothing is awfully wrong with him it s just that he changed a bit and in a bit of crises with identity and other stuff in life.. and it wouldn t be cool if I live him just because he is in the mess and in the middle of fixing it.. I still see his qualities I just feel unsecure about my feelings towards him. I just had a pretty big crush for a guy but I won t do anything about it because it s not worth it, since we know each other for a short period of time. I really want to fix it but this whole situation is making me sick and I feel under pressure when we go out. If I think about how this might isn t working while we are on a date he sees the look on my face and asks me what s wrong(thats why I feel presured). Also I think I am scared of beeing alone because I got used to attention and having someone who will always listen to me. But I don t think that s why I stayed in this relationship. I am giving us time to fix this but I feel bad all the time and I just want it to stop. What do you think?