? asked in News & EventsCurrent Events · 12 months ago

Has Trump heard of Jeremy Corbyn or Jeremy Hunt who are condemning him?

12 Answers

Relevance
  • 12 months ago

Yes he has, and you know what.. rumpy trumpy doesnt give one rats **** hahahah they are little political people while he is a giant who takes no prisoners when it comes to dealing with people unlike the terrosit sympathising git corbyn or the whimpy washout Hunt.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    12 months ago

He has heard enough to decline Corbyn’s begging to meet him, after the grandstanding of refusing to go to the banquet ( embarrassed as he only had an anorak to wear), he knew enough to know Corbyn was an anti semite and friends to terrorists.

As for hunt, probably in his government role.

• Biff
    Lv 7
    12 months ago

Trump has heard of Sadiq Khan and he's only the Mayor of London. The ignorant dotard regularly trawls right-wing and far-right sources for fake news about Khan to twitter-rant about him. It might have something to do with Khan being a Muslim. He must have heard of the two Jeremys.

• gerald
    Lv 7
    12 months ago

he hasn't heard of this lot on here do you think they matter either that's it 2019 that's where we are who gives a fu**

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 12 months ago

He's heard of Corbyn. When he recewntly visitied the UK, he refused to meet with Corbyn.

• Biff
      Lv 7
      12 months agoReport

That was after Corbyn boycotted the state banquet.

• 12 months ago

Check his tweets. I won't.

• 12 months ago

Probably not, he doesn't seem to keep up with current events or have much knowledge of history.

He seems muddled about who Al Qaeda are, or were, and how to pronounce it according to today's papers,

• 12 months ago

I have no idea although didn't he refuse to have a meeting with Corbyn during his State Visit? That might suggest he knows 'about' him He's probably forgotten now!!

• 12 months ago

Jeremy Hunt met Donald at the airport when Donald visited the UK in his role as Foreign Secretary and Boris Johnson is a former Foreign Secretary who I assume would have dealt with Donald.

EDIT I regret I slightly misread this question.

• Anonymous
    12 months ago

Pro-Israeli Trump has heard enough of Corbyn to decline to meet him on his recent State Visit. I doubt he cares what either Jeremy thinks of him, and he is not alone in that.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.