Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social SciencePsychology · 7 months ago

How come if a woman has a boy and a girl that the mother always pays more attention to the girls?

I've noticed that often. Even a mother who had triplets (2 girls and a boy) the mother was always holding the girls and never really giving the boy attention. They act like girls are so wonderful and boys are just eh.

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 7 months ago

Just favouritism that’s all.

Thanks

Very Best Wishes

Mars

Source:) Study Informal

• Login to reply the answers
  • 7 months ago

Only parents with personality disorders have a favorite child or favorite children.

• Anonymous
    7 months ago

Trolls shouldn't ask about raising kids

Attachment image
  • 7 months ago

I've never known that to be true.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • carrie
    Lv 7
    7 months ago

I think mothers love all their children regardless of whether they are male or female.

• Anonymous
    7 months ago

Not always true.

Sometimes the mother acts like the boy is a pharaoh or president and the girl is Cinderella (before the fairy godmother comes to rescue her).

Or sometimes she treats both very well instead of treating any of her children poorly.

It depends on how foolish or intelligent the mother is, as well as how prejudiced she is. It also depends on how foolish or intelligent the father of each child is, and her general disposition toward him. Is she afraid to be a decent human being because of him, or did she choose someone awesome who does not mistreat people, and she has good character herself. If she has a strong integrity, she treats no one poorly.....

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.