Who tf r millennials?

I don’t get it. I keep hearing that millennials r in there 30-40s now. But literally Millennials getting mad cause ppl mistake them for someone else when everywhere you look the title millennial be showing pics of 20-somethings with half shaved heads, gauges and piercings, tons of tattoos, hipster glasses, wearing skinny jeans, and hoodies with marijuana leaves print. And they wonder why were ******* confused. So who is it. R millennials middle aged ppl or college kids like seriously.

2 Answers

Relevance
  • 5 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Millennials or Generation Y are people born between 1985 and 1994 (others say in the 1980s and 1990s). So yes, many of them are already well into their 30's. It is because they're still relatively young, or at least they used to be a decade ago, but time goes by so quickly. Now we have "Generation Z", which are those born between mid-1990's and 2010. Strictly speaking, the latter aren't Millennials, but people often misuse the term because Gen Z doesn't have a specific name.

• Big Mama
      Lv 6
      5 months agoReport

Media misrepresents everything (in my opinion). People who appear in commercials are rarely representative of the general population.

• 5 months ago

Depends on who you ask. Some say that they're people born between 1991 and 1996, some say between 1981-1996, and others say early 1980s as starting birth years and the mid-1990s to early 2000s as ending birth years

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.