Why wont she stop trying to force me to try pegging??

Adult question: My girlfriend keeps trying to pressure me into trying pegging. Even though I told her I'm not interested she accuses me of being selfish and inconsiderate. I just think its weird, especially since she's takes it so personally when I say I dont want to. I'm very traditional in regards to... show more Adult question: My girlfriend keeps trying to pressure me into trying pegging. Even though I told her I'm not interested she accuses me of being selfish and inconsiderate. I just think its weird, especially since she's takes it so personally when I say I dont want to. I'm very traditional in regards to intimacy (not into like oral or anal) but she is making it out to be an issue. We both try to compromise for each other but everyone draws a line somewhere but she isnt respecting my line at all and saying she might have to seek it out elsewhere even though we are on the same page about everything else. Why is she making this such an issue. Yea, we're young and all but I guess I have an old soul. Any advice.
3 answers 3