Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMental Health · 6 months ago

I have given up on faith of man kind and my purpose in life and i have lost all desires of anything any more my health is not good?

I have lupus and diabetes and I'm depressed I have a home old mobile home I can't afford to repair I have bills I have so many needs and how can u do that living on 600 a month this is why I'm asking should I give up or give in what advice can anyone give me to live my spirits

Don't listen to LAN, he bullies people with that stuff. He is a troll. I encourage you not to do any self harm. I recommend you call the Suicide Prevention Lifeline and express what you did on here. Things get better I promise and they can be of big help. My best to you.

I can't seem to post numbers on answers due to a glitch but I posted it below LAN's answer in my original response to you. You can also find it on a Google search.

Again my best to you and remember to reach out to them.

• LAN

Give up.

If you are actually such a loser that you are asking this online begging for pity then what good are you in any case. All you will ever do is whine about how sorry your life is instead of looking at what you still have. Grow up or check out. Otherwise all you are doing by posting this is wasting everyone's time.

• Pat

Call your local county office and ask for help in finding what programs may be available to help you. Then follow through.

• saggy6 months agoReport

I already see a shrink and take depression meds so follow though with what