Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social SciencePsychology · 7 months ago

i can no longer be alone without possession of a knife IN MY HOUSE!!! what should i do?

so whenever its night time or alone i needs to have a knife on me at all times. i no longer feel safe and i know this will sound silly, but i can sense something in my house at times. i cant trust anybody and refuse to put the lights off! the other day i heard footsteps in the house im certainly not making this up, i felt them coming closer ready to strike. all i could do is pause and listen to them slowly. ever since i always have had a knife with me. i no longer go outside cause it s even more unsafe.

Please contact Police to ask what defence

Measures you can take, secure all door locks

And consider an alarm monitored or closed

Circuit television CCTV. Thanks

Thanks

Very Best Wishes

Mars

Source:) Study Informal

Darkness is inside you

I used to sleep with a knife at hand because I lived with a violent roomate.

Now God is my bomb-shelter, and I do not fear those who can kill the body, and after that can do no more.

Fear the one who can throw both body and soul into hell. Fear Him, I tell you... Fear Him.

If you fear God, you will not fear anything else.

If you don't fear God, even a rustling leaf will send you running.