Anonymous
Anonymous asked in News & EventsCurrent Events · 4 months ago

Which one of Europe's cultures do you like the most?

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 months ago

Britain and the British Empire all the time. The Romans were quite good. Although its not European I have always been interested in ancient Egypt,their civilisation was amazing.

• Anonymous
    4 months ago

Shadow must be a real delight at Christmas dinner.

• Jack H
      Lv 7
      4 months agoReport

He's a winker...😉😉😉 he has to get his 15 a day in...

• Anonymous
    4 months ago

None. I have contempt for all of them, because I view them all as infantile, faulty, weak, degrading and of no philanthropic value. They all need throwing into the historical landfill. I find funny and adorable those who have any affection for them.

European culture is most certainly not immune to condemnation or contempt. What is so wonderful or useful about any aspects of European culture that make them deserving of preservation or respect? Silly costumes (e.g. Lederhosen), pointless festivals, pointless social customs, old buildings, old ornaments and so on. All useless. European culture did not safeguard Europe and the comprised countries from the enemy scheming, threatening mental conditioning and political subversion, leading to the disastrous current predicament concerning depredations (particularly Islamic ones), demographics and cultural degeneracy. It was nothing but a distraction from the important qualities. All European culture is faulty, unviable and inferior, and people should view it all with scorn and disgust. Weakness-nurturing and vulnerability-bestowing aspects should be despised.

The only culture that should exist is one centred around my very highly advanced material, until a superior culture is conceived.

Source(s): Highly incisive, very aware and very intensely strong-minded and pragmatic logician and tactician, very high-grade threat detector, nurturer of life-saving mental enhancement and developer of superior methods of societal organisation. Vehement advocate of human advancement, invulnerability and continuity / realisation of desirable and/or protective human, societal and global attributes (will viciously oppose any person or entity threatening these, without exception).
    • Lv 4
      4 months agoReport

For evidence of how very greatly tactically and mentally advanced I am, Google "survivalistinfo" (include the quotation marks) and see the Wix site.

• Biff
    Lv 6
    4 months ago

I've been to France, Italy, Austria, Switzerland, Liechtenstein, Germany, Greece, Spain, Belgium and Holland and my choice would be Holland. I like the culture and the people, particularly the girl I met in a bar in Benidorm.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.