Anonymous asked in HealthGeneral Health CareOther - General Health Care · 6 months ago

Does anyone know of colleges that offer direct entry nurse practitioner programs?

By direct entry programs i mean ones that require you to have a bachelors degree but not a nursing degree. I want to look into attending one but so far I have only found 2 colleges that offer them which are both in Boston. Does anyone know if there are more colleges that offer this?

2 Answers

  • 6 months ago
    Favorite Answer

    Yale offers a direct entry graduate nursing programme.

    • Login to reply the answers
  • Neil
    Lv 4
    6 months ago

    UC San Francisco.

    • Login to reply the answers
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.