What should I absolutely not to do when visiting Guangzhou, China?
- 6 months agoFavorite Answer
1) Do not use or sell any drugs. China has a firm stance on using hardcore drugs, even worse on selling it;
2) Never ever stick your chopsticks straight up into your rice bowl. This is a symbol for funerals/death and honoring the dead spirits. It would be disrespectful to mimic it;
3) Don’t tip in China. The Chinese people do not tip, and you aren’t expected to either;
- SSP Bowl DudeLv 76 months ago
Lick the pavement.