How can i look more like myself? (half white half asian)?

hey im half vietnamese half british-american. because i am half southern vietnamese, i tend to have tan skin, and going to beaches for 10+ hours during my yearly summer vacations contributes to my darkness also. therefore, i look very mexican, ppl always think im mexican and it gets me on my nerves, never has... show more hey im half vietnamese half british-american. because i am half southern vietnamese, i tend to have tan skin, and going to beaches for 10+ hours during my yearly summer vacations contributes to my darkness also.

therefore, i look very mexican, ppl always think im mexican and it gets me on my nerves, never has someone thought i was either asian or white and ppl constantly tease me calling me fake, and speak spanish to me to make fun of me. im jealous of my brother because nobody thinks hes latino, he has freckles and green eyes.

how can i look more white? no way i can look more asian, because my eyes are round. otherwise id be happy looking asian as long as i stay true to who i am ethnically :( my hair is a dark-medium brown. people say i look a lot like vanessa hudgens which makes sense because shes also half white half southern-asian. im not being racist, im tired of being misinterpreted.
1 answer 1