7 months ago
    Favorite Answer

You should beat his meat then as a revenge

• mr7 months agoReport

ok i do this

• Login to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    7 months ago

And then two days later you are back asking if you should beat your children. You are so full of cr@p. This is the worst trolling I've seen all week.

• olivia
    Lv 5
    7 months ago

But why..............................

• In
    Lv 7
    7 months ago

Apparently he didn't beat you well enough to keep you from posting your phony message under "Rap and Hip-hop".

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 7 months ago

My dad beats me too. Oh nvm he can鈥檛 my dad left when I was 3.

• Kevin7
    Lv 7
    7 months ago

if the story is true inform your school and medical doctors to protect yourself.

• L么n
    Lv 7
    7 months ago

I'd beat you too if you had that rap/hip-hop rubbish blaring in the house.

• susan
    Lv 7
    7 months ago

You need to go to a teacher, school Principal or Vice principal or counselor, or a minister at your church and tell them this. All of these people are required by law to report it to the police if you tell them this. The first time, the police or child welfare worker might only come talk to your Dad and when they leave, it might be worse for you at home. But if you continue to report, they will be forced to force your dad to live apart from you (either you will be moved elsewhere or he will temporarily) and he will have to take parenting classes or spend time in jail or both before he can get back together with you.

All of this will be very upsetting for your mom. She might be so upset that to prevent the separation, she lies to police and defends your dad against your word. But you need to keep telling the truth until telling the truth sets you free, because the other part of the truth is that it is really not okay for someone to keep beating you. Your safety matters. Your mental health matters. You matter.

• 7 months ago

Don't give daddy a reason. 馃ゴ

What did you do wrong?

Hey, I got my a$s whooped up until 19. It's common for parents who actually discipline their kids. And am for it.

Question is... what is it, your dad has peeves about?

• 7 months ago

he is your dad. no matter what he is doing with you.

• Trinity7 months agoReport

That's is very shitty and doesn't matter if he is his or her dad, not ok

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.