I am planning to study in New Zealand! I want to pursue a 2 year sports management course to begin with! My preferred city is Christchurch!?

I want to pursue a 2 year sports management course to begin with! My preferred city is Christchurch! I have been in touch with New Zealand Institute of Sports! I want to know the kind of opprtunities I will have to get sports skilled jobs after graduation & how this job may help me get a permanent residence in... show more I want to pursue a 2 year sports management course to begin with!
My preferred city is Christchurch!
I have been in touch with New Zealand Institute of Sports!
I want to know the kind of opprtunities I will have to get sports skilled jobs after graduation & how this job may help me get a permanent residence in NZ.
& I have heard that Chrischurch is always looking for labour job employees since the earthquake of 2011. Is it true?
I would also love to work in a dairy farm.
But these 2 jobs will only be as part-time for helping with my expenses!
Can anyone here help me with some suggestions please?