My wife and I havent made love since we found out she's pregnant. I tried to talk to her about it but she refuses me?

I don't want to force her, but she's really not taking care of me. I decided not to do sexual activity since we found out about the pregnancy. I stood by her and loved her like I have always did. Our son is now 6 months old and still she doesn't want to do anything. One day I tried to fondle her breasts... show more I don't want to force her, but she's really not taking care of me. I decided not to do sexual activity since we found out about the pregnancy. I stood by her and loved her like I have always did. Our son is now 6 months old and still she doesn't want to do anything. One day I tried to fondle her breasts while we were on the bed, our baby was sleeping. She told me to stop so I stopped it. I asked why and she told me that our baby was in the room so it was wrong to do such things. I tried to point out that he was asleep and that we did nothing wrong, as this is the way he was conceived. She told me I was immature and selfish and I just couldn't believe she was being so mean to me. We loved each other and we are still young (she's 22, I am 25). I've been waiting for her for 9+6 months. It's more than a year. I'm starting to think that she doesn't love me anymore. Am I wrong for wanting her? Why does her answers make me feel dirty and a bad man and father? What should O do? Please help. I'm feeling really low.
Update: I didnt mean force.... I wrote it wrong, I meant pressure or convince her... I am not that kind of person. I love her. I just want to understand what's wrong with us