Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelAustraliaGeneral - Australia · 1 year ago

I just seen on the news it takes 186 days to get a knee replacement in australia, why have I been waiting 12 years?

Is it because australian doctors are so cowardly they'll abuse anyone corrupt police tell them to.

@Gypsyfish ·so the 3 doctors 12 years ago were wrong?

@Tavy only last 15 years is bullshit, you're an idiot. Most people in need of any replacement are old and are not as active as younger people. I can't see how the elderly are going to wear out Titanium or nylon, they tell you replacements have a life span so those needing these operation will put it off.

@Centrelink · but how will Centrelink pay me if I'm over there and this is my country not that I wanted it to be, screw you cowards.

1 year ago
    Favorite Answer

Go back to your own country. We don't want you here.

• 1 year ago

From your previous post, they've told you that you don't need a replacement yet.

• 1 year ago

They lost your form.

• Tavy
    1 year ago

Because your knees are not so bad that they need to be replaced. Mine started hurting in my 30s, they were done when I was 60 in the UK. They only last 15 years.

• 1 year ago

Cccfffrttgcddyhcffgcft