My mom won’t take me to the hospital. This isn’t the 1st time this happened. I’m shaking everywhere and my head feels so tight and wrong?

Hello I’m panicking abit right now but all afternoon I’ve had this undescrible feeling like a blanket over me that’s made me feel horrible all day. This is not the first time it’s happened. Everything feels so wrong and off and I keep shaking everywhere and tingles. My hearts beating so fast and standing up makes... show more Hello I’m panicking abit right now but all afternoon I’ve had this undescrible feeling like a blanket over me that’s made me feel horrible all day. This is not the first time it’s happened. Everything feels so wrong and off and I keep shaking everywhere and tingles. My hearts beating so fast and standing up makes my legs shake so bad my head feels so tight and pressing the top of my head hurts. I’ve had these episodes before a few times but I’ve never felt so bad I want to die. Please make it stop. My mom went back to bed even after holding me shaking. It’s agony all my senses feel disoriented and wrong please help. It’s 2 am now
1 answer 1