A year ago my wife locked me in the bedroom overnight twice why do you think she did this.?

My friend said she probably cheated on me but he’s really paranoid at times and a divorce: I did notice in the morning she was wearing a short black dress I had never seen before and when I asked if she went out she didn’t reply: to give some context the first night I was giving her a foot massage and she then... show more My friend said she probably cheated on me but he’s really paranoid at times and a divorce: I did notice in the morning she was wearing a short black dress I had never seen before and when I asked if she went out she didn’t reply: to give some context the first night I was giving her a foot massage and she then asked what I was doing and went to bed: in India I guess it’s taboo to do things like this.

When I asked why the first time she said she was scared of me’
So second time she said it was locked by of her slamming the door. I would of woke up no.