Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Science & MathematicsEngineering · 6 months ago

I applied to Google for an internship. I thought they would reject me but their reply was favorable to me.?

I applied for an offseason (winter) internship for software engineering. I don't have high GPA, I don't have a lot of experience. In fact, I struggled a lot in my classes. I managed to get myself my first internship this summer for programming in hardware engineering projects that involves automatic calibration.

I applied to Google and I thought it would be a typical rejection letter but it says they're interested to get to know me and asked me if I will be available during winter time.

I know there are multiple stages and I not many make it through. What are my chances that they will give me a coding challenge and an interview?

Favorite Answer

Answer them honestly and really go after the job if you really want it.

Be honest, do not commit to something you can't do like work full time and go to school full time. Your degree comes first. They already know that.

Go get the job.

THOSE REPLY LETTERS WERE SENT OUT BY ROBOT SYSTEM. DO NOT FOOL BY THEM BECAUSE MILLIONS PEOPLE IN WORLD LIKE YOU APPLIED JOB FROM IT.