I applied to Google for an internship. I thought they would reject me but their reply was favorable to me.?

I applied for an offseason (winter) internship for software engineering. I don't have high GPA, I don't have a lot of experience. In fact, I struggled a lot in my classes. I managed to get myself my first internship this summer for programming in hardware engineering projects that involves automatic... show more I applied for an offseason (winter) internship for software engineering. I don't have high GPA, I don't have a lot of experience. In fact, I struggled a lot in my classes. I managed to get myself my first internship this summer for programming in hardware engineering projects that involves automatic calibration.

I applied to Google and I thought it would be a typical rejection letter but it says they're interested to get to know me and asked me if I will be available during winter time.

I know there are multiple stages and I not many make it through. What are my chances that they will give me a coding challenge and an interview?