caileigh asked in HealthWomen's Health · 6 months ago

is it ok to shave my privates if i m a 14 year old girl?

i have tried shaving my area before but i don t know if their is a right or wrong way to do it plus i don t know if i should be doing it at 14, thanks

Favorite Answer

At this age the pubic hairs are tender there is no need to shave, but if you want to shave you can do, use ladies electric shaver, it is safe and you will not loose tenderness of hairs much, and it will not harm to the skin as well.

• GB

Your body is your property. If you shave, but then find you don't like the look, it will grow back, anyway.

• Sky

It's perfectly OK for anyone of any age or gender to shave their genitals. It's a matter of free personal choice based on your personal grooming preferences. If you like it better shaved then go for it; if you decide to let it grow then go for it. There is no wrong choice in that area.

Yes it okay to shave down there if you want too. If you aren't sure how to do it you might want to discuss it with your Mother.

Only you can answer that. Try it (go slow) there no right or wrong way. It’s what you are comfortable with. If you don’t like it let it grow back in.

I’m an old man. I have always like the bare look. No it not the little girl look. Also no hair getting in my mouth.

Don’t get forced into doing it. It’s your choice.

I did. So if you want to then go ahead just do it slow and be careful you don’t cut yourself.

• Joe

Do whatever you want. They are your privates. This is not a life and death decision. Whatever you feel like doing, do it. Consider it an experiment. It'll always grow back.

ask mom,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Yes, its totally fine for you to do that. So don't listen to negative comments.

You only shave it if you're a porn star or want to look like a child.

Women usually trim it from time to time.