Hey comic book fans! I bet that you'll think this little fact is COOL, and HIP, or even RADICAL, or RIGHT ON, GANG?

"Batman" (You know. bat person. fights badguys. Oooooo love that crazy dude)was based on a CHRISTIAN STORY! Wow! If that is not HIP and just the BEES KNEES than by golly I have no ffucking clue what is. You see, I am a pastor at the local church, and in the King Oh Henry bible it clearly states that bible... show more "Batman" (You know. bat person. fights badguys. Oooooo love that crazy dude)was based on a CHRISTIAN STORY! Wow! If that is not HIP and just the BEES KNEES than by golly I have no ffucking clue what is. You see, I am a pastor at the local church, and in the King Oh Henry bible it clearly states that bible Batman, or his bible name Booka, dressed up as a bat, and ran around the desert fighting bandits, and criminals for the lord. Wow! Are you going to become a Christian now?
1 answer 1