Could I have endometriosis?

I’m 16 I’ve had my period since I was 12 and it keeps getting worse. My period isn’t that heavy but I still get blood clots. The first day of my period today was hell I could barley get out of bed even with two Tylenol the pain was still there I cancelled plans because of the pain. It’s now night and my cramping... show more I’m 16 I’ve had my period since I was 12 and it keeps getting worse. My period isn’t that heavy but I still get blood clots. The first day of my period today was hell I could barley get out of bed even with two Tylenol the pain was still there I cancelled plans because of the pain. It’s now night and my cramping has pretty much stopped. I also get diarrhea and feel nauseous but never end up puking. I also sometimes get constipated. I’m still a virgin but using tampons has always hurt me. I’ve always been shy around my family to talk about periods so I’ve never told them about this and don’t want to. My sister struggles with heavy periods and recently has talked about the possibility of having endometriosis and I didn’t even know what it was and didn’t pay attention until today why I googled why I was in so much pain and lots of my symptoms match up. I’ve heard it can be genetic. Is there any possibility I would have endo too? I don’t wanna talk to my mom about this either I just always assumed this was normal is it?