How do i cope with my really strict parents?

i'm 14 years old, my parents have always been really strict and i feel like if it doesn't stop i'll just go insane. i'll explain how strict they are. i have to have my hair long and tied up. i can only wear the clothes my mum buys me. i can't have any accessories or make up at all. thats just... show more i'm 14 years old, my parents have always been really strict and i feel like if it doesn't stop i'll just go insane. i'll explain how strict they are. i have to have my hair long and tied up. i can only wear the clothes my mum buys me. i can't have any accessories or make up at all. thats just some stuff. my parents expect top grades, anything less and i'll be grounded for a week to a month depending how "bad" my grades were. when i'm grounded i'm not allowed on technology at all, i have to stay in my room all day and are only allowed out to go to the bathroom or at meal times. my parents look at all my conversations on my phone and i'm not allowed any social media even if its a private account. i have a long list of chores i have to complete each day and i'm only given 5 dollars a week in return for my work. my parents are ok with me getting a boyfriend but he has to have good grades and come from a respectable family. the thing is i'm not even into guys, i'm lesbian. i haven't told them this and they would flip if i did. i'm only allowed at my friends places in the holidays. my parents expect me to get into a really good college and get a job as a lawyer or a doctor. how do i cope with this?, thank you for reading.
7 answers 7