I need help?

I'm particularly close to my chemistry teacher. Her and I have a pretty strong bond. After school once, I went in for help, but she wasn't in her room when I got there. I was having the worst cramps of my life, so I layed down on the couch she has in her room in the fetal position. I was holding my tummy,... show more I'm particularly close to my chemistry teacher. Her and I have a pretty strong bond. After school once, I went in for help, but she wasn't in her room when I got there. I was having the worst cramps of my life, so I layed down on the couch she has in her room in the fetal position. I was holding my tummy, curled in a ball and crying when she walked in the room (because it hurt so bad). She asked me what was wrong, and I was just like "Oh, nothing, my tummy just hurts." She asked me if I was sick, and I just shook my head. Then she was like "Awww, honey, are you having your period?" Then I just nodded. She gave me some Pamprin out of her purse. I just layed there for a little while, and then she helped me with my homework that I had questions on. It was kinda really awkward at the time, and it still feels weird when I think about it. Is it bad that she knew about this and helped me out in this situation?

Does anybody have a similar experience?
1 answer 1