Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Arts & HumanitiesPerforming Arts · 7 months ago

I only want to buy a flute at the NFA convention, how much does a ticket cost?

And is it reduced because I'm not participating in any of the masterclasses/panels? I've never been before and the fees page is confusing, any help would be appreciated!

• 127 bucks but go online for discount to 125 and 32 cents

• Mamianka

Goodbye, Jim.

I am a longtime NFA member but am not going to the convention this year - just home from a long European trip. You must be a member (pay annual dues!) to attend the convention, and also a hefty registration fee, unless you are a student attending as part of a group, or performing. Buying a flute at the convention is not a good move - the exhibit hall is noisy, and you really need to have focused and quiet time to test. Better to do some research, take notes, and then have a flute shipped to you to try at home. It sounds like you really do not need to go to the convention to JUST buy a flute. Post another question telling us what your needs are, and we can give you advice. Start looking on FluteWorld site. How did you know that NFA and the convention exists? Teacher?

14$ dollars in paper note