How can I get my co worker off my back?

So I’m a 21 year old guy. I just bought a brand new sports car about two months ago. I’ve got a co worker in his 50s I work with several times a week. Now, I do like the guy, and he’s my bud at work, has been for years, but he keeps asking me for a ride in my car. I keep saying that I will but I don’t have time.... show more So I’m a 21 year old guy. I just bought a brand new sports car about two months ago. I’ve got a co worker in his 50s I work with several times a week. Now, I do like the guy, and he’s my bud at work, has been for years, but he keeps asking me for a ride in my car. I keep saying that I will but I don’t have time. Which frankly is true, but I just don’t want to give him a ride. There’s something “off” about him to be honest and I don’t want to be buds outside of work. Just my gut feeling. Any ideas? I’m bothered by this. He also likes WAY too many of my social media posts on Twitter. He keeps asking to ride in my car and I’m getting annoyed and frankly again, there’s something “off” here in my gut. The guy does live alone and is much older than me. I understand I might just be a “cool” person but something is strange here. What do you think? I want to be diplomatic and kind, maybe just keep saying “sometime”?
7 answers 7