Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social SciencePsychology · 7 months ago

How do I try to get my friend to understand?

That she shouldn’t confuse the attention she gets from men who want to sleep with her, for a chance to be loved by those kinda guys. She’s 26 with a mild psychological disability (she has a medical record for this.) She’s not the overly extroverted or flirty type, she tends to talk with guys (especially older over 30) from dating apps. She’s especially gorgeous, kind and naive and I hate to see men take advantage of that

• Favorite Answer

Speak to her. Listen to her. Change her or don't change her. There are no other ways.

Why is this any of your business??? Your friend is an adult! Let her worry about it. You can't protect her. I don't know why it's so easy to take advantage of women!

It's interesting that some women are of the belief that falling into bed with men immediately will cause a man to fall for her..... really dumb