Need help on what major would suit me best (I’m a 11th grader!)?

Okay so I’m a rising junior in highschool and I have no idea what I want to major in at college. Here are some things that I enjoy as a person. I like drawing (I’m currently attending an art studio), working and communicating with people, fashion, and marketing. I’m also a really creative thinker, clever, and open minded if that’s anything. I really need help on major what would best suit me.

• Squid

That's the wrong way to do it. College only lasts 4 years, and then you have the next 40 years to look forward to. Don't choose a major. Choose a career that you will enjoy for 40 years. After that, you'll know exactly what you should major in or if you even should go to college at all. Maybe trade school or an apprenticeship program is what you need.

Start by doing some online free personality/career tests like this: https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/tests/career/ca...

Only consider fashion design if you are already an expert in sewing & have a portfolio of garments you have designed & made. Fashion merchandising might suit you, except your interest in drawing won't get much use.

You really need to do your homework. Sit down with a legal pad & write out your strengths & weaknesses, your talents, abilities, skills, interests, personality & character traits. Research occupations & what you need to succeed in them.

you seem stressed. don't be. you have time. i don't even 100% know what i want to major in, and i'm going to college next month. if you like marketing, then that's definitely something, and it has good career outlook (aka, it's in high demand and it'll be easier to find a job when you're out of college). if you like communicating with people, then maybe go into the humanities: sociology, psychology, human relations, social work, etc. art is of course another option, though does have a bit of a notoriously rough career outlook. if you like it, though, there's always a way to make it work. honestly, choose whatever feels right to you, and if nothing feels quite right yet, then wait. it's not the end of the world if you go into college undecided, and often times it'll save you money if you do that. another good idea is to take some career aptitude quizzes online. also, talk to your school guidance counselor or someone who helps with college stuff (my high school had a whole center for that kind of stuff with a very knowledgeable person running it). they might have some websites for you to check out or some good advice. also, consider asking the people closest to you what they think might suit you well, as they know you and your personality. basically: don't stress if you don't have the answers yet, don't be afraid to reach out for advice, and don't feel pressured into something that you don't totally like just because it makes good money.

I'd suggest that you should not worry about declaring a major until your senior year.

You should prepare for the SAT and ACT first.