Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureOther - Society & Culture · 7 months ago

I want to pursue more than 1 art form. is it possible even though I work full time?

I want to pursue both jewelry making and painting. would I be able to do this while holding a full time job?

• Foofa

If your "full time" job is only 40 hours a week that should leave you plenty of time if you don't have a family or a lot of social entanglements. But if you're a salaried worker who's forced to put in 60+ hours a week just to keep your job this may be overly ambitious. It probably comes down to how limited you're willing to let your social life be.

You can try. I guess you have still plenty of time if you're childless and you have to work 8 hours 5 times a week. This leaves at least 8 hours of free time each day (although you'll have to sacrifice a few of them to do the chores) plus the weekend and holidays.

If you make time and have a strong passion than yes! If not than their is no hope in trying without them.