Is it a specific kinda doctor i need to ask about if i can have my medical records ?

2 Answers

  • 5 months ago
    Favorite Answer

    your primary physician should have access to all of your medical records and be able to give them to you. that is, a family doctor, or whoever you go to if you're sick.

  • 5 months ago

    The one that has been treating you. Your doctor.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.