Anonymous

Why are White women and White Eurocentric beauty so underrated? Why do so many people hate on White women?

Everyone just calls White women "plain, basic, pasty, age the worst, etc." To each his own, but the most beautiful women I've seen in my life are White. Am I the only one who feels this way? Why do so many people hate on White women?

And most MILFs I've seen are White.

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 6 months ago

LMFAO - White women are underrated

Now I can officially say I have heard and seen it all :p

• Login to reply the answers
  • 6 months ago

Many white women (particularly non-fat white women) are "hot" and everybody knows it. Look at Margot Robie, who is pretty much the "symbol of beauty" in the developed world. Cara Delevigne is also "smoking hot", even though she doesn't date men.

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

Jealousy because the mongol race looks like there is something physically wrong with them such as downs syndrome and because african women look like they just climbed down from the tree

• Gert
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

Oh shut up. Who cares????

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 6 months ago

They're not, they're overrated. Beauty standards have always been based on Whites and Eurocentrism. People are just now seeing the many varieties and variations of beauty. SOME people, mainly women of color hate white women because society puts them on such a pedestal that some of them are so full of themselves and stuck-up.

• San
    Lv 6
    6 months ago

Ww are literally the standard of beauty. Stop drama

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

What are you a dumb blond or something?

They're only talking about Nordics, you really don't hear that kind of stuff about other white Europeans.

• 6 months ago

Our society treats white women as if they are sooo dam special.

There are a bunch of white women out there are stuck-up, self-absorbed c8nts, Trust me I know.

Even I, a white male, am aware of this.

However, It's usually black and Mexican women who hate on White females.

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

White girls underrated?

Is this supposed to be some sort of a Joke or Trick question.

White women are the most desired in the whole entire world!

I'm pretty sure your posting this because you desperately desire White girls but they just won't date you.

It's very obvious.

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

If that's what you like why is it so important that others like it? People of other races think Black men are ugly and I so do not give a damn because that's what I like. More for me.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.