Lily asked in Beauty & StyleMakeup · 7 months ago

What makeup should I get for 8th grade?

I already own a bunch of eyeshadow, concealer, highlighter and mascara, etc. just what should I add to my collection?

Favorite Answer

I suggest the St.Ive's Apricot Scrub from Walmart, It cleanse the pores and gives the skin a beautiful glow. It also evens the skin tone while making the pores small and youthful. It is not harsh on the face. If you take care of your skin whether in your teens or middle age and older. You will actually need very little make up. Besides over a long period of time make will clogged the pores and make them enlarged. We do not want that. I would get her eyebrows done if she does not know how to do it, ( YouTube Tutorial) Loreal Voluminous Mascara is very good. Eye shadow with the minerals in it, some Popping sparkling lip gloss over cute pink lipstick Milani has a very good line. It can be worn separate. Yep simple is best.

• Courtney6 months agoReport

I would skip the apricot scrub, it’s now been shown that the tiny particles are pretty sharp and they scrape your skin cause micro cuts, and premature aging.

NO eye shadow it looks cheap enough on most girls and especially a very young one. TAKE care of your skin and need little makeup all your life.

I agree about the less is more maybe a bit of concealer some gloss nice cleaned eyebrows some mascara give yourself that youthful super glowy fresh faced look :)

• Bill

none

make up is for pretensious people

If you cannot stand looking like you then you have a serious mental problem

you'll probably think i'm an old person for saying this, but i swear i'm not (i just graduated high school.. unless you consider that old?) honestly, less is more, especially when it comes to everyday school makeup. that goes for everyone, not just people in middle school. i think it's really best to accentuate your natural features, and it's really cringey to see someone walk down the halls with a cakey face of makeup and a ton of eye shadow. when it comes down to it, though, where what you want and what you feel confident in. you do you. in my opinion, i would just stick to concealer (spot conceal areas that need it), mascara, and some highlight to make your face glowy. maybe some tinted lip balm too, because i think that always adds a nice touch

is it a requirement to use make-up anywhere? You don't need to be a barbie. I could suggest (out of sarcasm) gold or silver. Then again, it's totally up to you.

Blush, eyeliner, and some brow products! I recommend a cream blush, either a brow pencil or brow wand, and liquid liner is the best eyeliner, but it's hard to get used to