Why would a girl post this kind of stuff about her boyfriend online last week and now she's going on a trip with him to San Diego this week?

"As I was fighting for you, I realized I was fighting to be lied to; fighting to be taken for granted, fighting to be disappointed, and fighting to be hurt again, so I started fighting to let go" "don't expect your girl to play her role when you have other girls auditioning for her... show more "As I was fighting for you, I realized I was fighting to be lied to; fighting to be taken for granted, fighting to be disappointed, and fighting to be hurt again, so I started fighting to let go"

"don't expect your girl to play her role when you have other girls auditioning for her part"

"there's something wrong with you if opportunity controls your loyalty"

"A real man is honest even if it's painful but a coward hides behind lies and deciet"
and she's literally posting airport selfies of her saying that she couldn't be happier and making jokes and posts that say she's lucky to have this guy

she's 22 and he's 40