can I bring pregnant?

had sex with condom and on pill... but we wore condom, no leak and nothing. but I had my leggings on half way and little smoked through on my thigh, can I get pregnant or am I just overthinking

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 7 months ago
    Favorite Answer

You're not thinking at all love.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 7 months ago

bring pregnant........little smoked through

• Bill
    Lv 6
    7 months ago

better stop having sex until it is all properly explained to you by sex educators

• Jill
    Lv 7
    7 months ago

Overthinking? I'd say you are underthinking. No one gets pregnant with 2 forms of birth control and no one gets pregnant from getting *** on their thigh.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    7 months ago

You are on the pill

You used a condom

No method of birth control is 100% effective.

Any method could fail.

The chances of both methods failing at the same time is about as good as your chances of winning the lottery or being struck by lightening.

You are not ready for sex if you are using two forms of birth control and are still paranoid about pregnancy.

I have no idea why you think your leggings matter. Clothing doesn't prevent or increase the risk of anything. Things that get on your clothes DO NOT find your vagina through some magic radar.

• 7 months ago

A condom and the pill? You're not pregnant. You're also clearly way too emotionally immature to be having sex just yet.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.