Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentOther - Politics & Government · 5 months ago

Guys in school making fun of me, what do i do?

So im a guy im 16 years old and im portuguese(from portugal) but i live in America make 6 years.

So this thing never happened to me, i was at school and this 4 guys (they are 18 years old) everytime that they see me, they make fun of me and they tell me to go back to my country(they never hit me physically)

And they call me "Latin".

What can i do?

Why they say that to me?

• Brian
    Favorite Answer

Report them to the office as they're being not only quite ignorant but also very racist and you feel a hate crime is being committed against you. If they don't do anything report it to your local police and file a formal complaint. Follow it up with a civil suit in court. Maybe they'll learn then.

• Brian

Thanks for best answer, good luck.

• Foofa

Because technically you ARE "Latin" but this bullying needs to be reported to the school administration. Most US schools have zero tolerance policies for this.

1. Report it to the school.

2. Report it to the police - they are adults and your are a minor, they cannot legally assault you

talk to a school counselor about this.

get them in trouble by the principal

Stay away from these kind of people. Look for people who sit alone or are quiet and ask these kind of people if you can join them. You can use the library in lunch hours at some schools. If it gets too much tell your teacher about them.