What is the best gaming laptop I can buy for $500 or less? Also I want it to be very good to run fortnite and mc and upload videos.?

• Aaron
    Favorite Answer

Gaming laptops cost for than $500. For a laptop to even be able to "game" in the first place, it must be equipped with a fairly decent GPU that's INTENDED for gaming -- which drives the price up right off the bat. Not to mention, it must be equipped with a decent CPU (Core i5/i7 / Ryzen 5, etc.). Laptops in the $500 price range aren't intended for gaming purposes..

People above are idiots, you can find one right around $500, just a quick search on Newegg came up with this:

https://www.newegg.com/p/N82E16834235236

Do your homework and look around, you can find something in your price range.

• ian6 months agoReport

Thank you

very good and $500 don't work together. you'll need at least $1000 or $1200

• Shadow

I have a second hand gaming laptop for $500 but I'm in South Africa and shipping will be extra. It's a V-Nitro Black Edition. Otherwise, there's very little chance of finding a decent laptop that can handle games for less than $900

• Bill-M

You not going to find a Gaming Laptop for that price. Gaming Laptop start at $2000.00

• Nicholas7 months agoReport

You are waaaaay off my friend. Like by lightyears.

• Dick

In respect to your finding a "gamer" for $500 I would reference the title of one of Steven Tyler & Aerosmith's really big hits ... the song title is "Dream On" !!!