Should I take this job?

I recently got a part time job in maintinance, but it ends in October, but my voc rehab said they are thinking about keeping me year round. My friend works part time stocking shelfs at a store, and he said his boss is looking for someone to come in like 3 days a week and work a few hours a day. I would take it if I... show more I recently got a part time job in maintinance, but it ends in October, but my voc rehab said they are thinking about keeping me year round. My friend works part time stocking shelfs at a store, and he said his boss is looking for someone to come in like 3 days a week and work a few hours a day. I would take it if I knew my other job was gonna keep me year round. It I take this other low paying job, and than my other job decided to lay me off than I coudnt afford to get by with the stocking job, because I would be layed off from the other one for 8 months. I could just go and find another job, but than when it's time to go back to my maintinance job, and than I'd have to quit the other job. I dont know if I explained this well clearly enough.
3 answers 3