I’m interested in pursuing a career related to connectors.?

I major in electormechanics and will graduate in 2 years. I’m a bit confused and worried about my future career, but I have some interest in FPC connectors yet know very little about the industry. I hope somebody could give me a brief introduction about it. Thanks!

You still have two more years before you graduate and yet you are already worried about getting a job. I can feel your sense of urgency and I commend you for prioritizing on your career development!

As a connector industry insider, I believe that the industry remains very favorable. As far as the market is concerned, the emergence of new technologies drives the continuous development of various digital product applications that require different FPC connectors. Hence, market prospects are good for major connector companies. Taking an interest in the connector industry is a good decision, because it offers great business potential going forward. Cheers!

• Sam6 months agoReport

If you have any question, please find more information at Winconn connector manufacturer(www.wis-connector.com).

Have you ever heard of career counselors? Do they not exist at your school? Good grief. Do you know anything about Google, where you can search the industry and read about it? OMG!