Eric asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 5 months ago

How come some people don't get fat?

This friend of mine eats dinner at 10 pm every day, and goes to sleep at 11 pm. He eats a lot, and lives a fairly inactive lifestyle. Yet, he's super skinny.

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    5 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Fast metabolism.

I used to be able to eat whatever I wanted. I was so thin that people thought I was restricting my food consumption on purpose. It’s mostly genetic. My metabolism has finally slowed down a bit now that I’m older. Thank God. I wanted to gain weight so badly

• 5 months ago

Some people just don't gain weight but this doesn't mean they are healthy on the inside (if they are consuming sugars and foods made with wheat and grains)

• 5 months ago

Maybe he is secretly battling an eating disorder! He might be vomiting his guts out right after he eats! It's not just women who are anorexic!

• ?
    Lv 6
    5 months ago

Some of those people play a game. They think its very special to be skinny and eat whatever they want. They know most people are peeved they can't. So they make up food stories or skip meals and binge around people.

Some are just skinny.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 5 months ago

Some people have higher metabolisms. My brother does less exercise and eating healthy than I do, and yet he's a twig. I am fairly chubby. Also, there are mental things that could play a role, too.

• Rick
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

Their metabolisms and lifestyles are different so they burn more energy than they take in.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.